Before you take a peak.....

You need to be aware this is our old blog. Dave (the blogger) started blogging when, as a family, we went to India for 3.5 months from April - August 2008. This blog is the story of our time there. You'll find lots about our story by going to the 'archives' section of the blog to the left below.

If you want to see our current news go to our new website and blog here..

January 04, 2008

9.30pm update..and counting....

Hey I'm really onto something here!! This blogging lark is getting addictive. Not for me, but for all of you!!! I must have all of 20 texts/calls/e mails to say 'thanks so much for the blog updates, we continue to watch them avidly.....'

Oi you lot get a life!! It's only sad people like me that have to sit at a computer each day. Stop hovering over a PC waiting for an update on my missus!!!!

The latest is: I called the ward tonight and the answer to my 'how is she?' question was (and I quote) 'she's fine, she felt a bit queasy this morning but she hasn't got 'the bug' and she's OK'. I said 'is that it?' she says 'yes'. Bye!!

2008 nurse training is clearly not as technical as I thought it was!!