Before you take a peak.....

You need to be aware this is our old blog. Dave (the blogger) started blogging when, as a family, we went to India for 3.5 months from April - August 2008. This blog is the story of our time there. You'll find lots about our story by going to the 'archives' section of the blog to the left below.

If you want to see our current news go to our new website and blog here..

January 04, 2008

Can anyone tell me how my wife is??

Just been told by the hospital that no one is allowed to visit due to this norovirus bug!! That's the little swine on the left. Well it might not actually be that one I guess.

So if anyone hears before I do how she is, can you text me??!!!! More news when i can find out myself......

What's wrong on with our Country eh?? I remember the days you went to hospital to get better....!! I must just be getting old.