Before you take a peak.....

You need to be aware this is our old blog. Dave (the blogger) started blogging when, as a family, we went to India for 3.5 months from April - August 2008. This blog is the story of our time there. You'll find lots about our story by going to the 'archives' section of the blog to the left below.

If you want to see our current news go to our new website and blog here..

May 09, 2007

I'm worried about my old man!!

Forgot to mention in the Wargrave post about the concerns I have about my Dad!! You will have seen on this blog about my Mum stalking Phillip Schofield all the time?? Well now I have a problem with my old man who has been a good Christian man all his life, working for the London City Mission etc for 40 years but now he has retired he finds himself just doing nothing reading 'Heat' magazines now!!! How sad.....

P.S Only joking of course.....great shot I captured at Wargrave though!!!!