Before you take a peak.....

You need to be aware this is our old blog. Dave (the blogger) started blogging when, as a family, we went to India for 3.5 months from April - August 2008. This blog is the story of our time there. You'll find lots about our story by going to the 'archives' section of the blog to the left below.

If you want to see our current news go to our new website and blog here..

January 03, 2007

Happy New Year and all that..

Well here we go it's the New Year!! I need to get back to blogging even if it's just for the sake of my big brother Paul (in China). I know he reads it if no one else does!!

Yeah.....New Year again then. Time to get fired up with New Years resolutions and all that. Well..actually not so much this year...still a sense in me that I want to draw a line under 2006 as it was a bad year for me, and look to 2007 with some hopes etc but lots of plans and ambitions - not really. i think after last year I would be cool with things just being better than last year.

Work is just hard work to be at - do you know what I mean?? No one really wants to eb there and it's all a bit gloomy...

Hey ho!!! Heads up....enough of that grumpiness. Let's get focussed on getting into the New Year positively...

Got back to the gym yesterday as Chrimbo had taken it's toll. Hard work - all those mince pies etc but I did it and that's the important bit.

Just been checking out my brothers blog again. He has been on the tele with an estimated 20 million viewers!! Talking about life in China etc. See www.paulinchina.info and the blog called 'Hollywood calling'.